Mayor Byron Brown’s Summer Youth Program (MSIP), Northland Workforce Training Center (NWTC) will once again be offering a:
6-week Northland Summer Youth Academy to Buffalo Public School (BPS) and charter school students residing in the City of Buffalo.
In addition to $12.50 per hour, OSHA 10 certification, and assistance completing college applications, students will be broken up into groups of 20 students and each group will rotate and spend a week completing hands-on training in each of the programs Northland has to offer, namely: Welding, Electrical, Clean Energy, Mechatronics, and CNC Machining. As capstones for each module, students will also be taken on weekly field trips every Friday to industry partners such as MOOG, National Grid, and Linde Proxair to conclude that groups focus area for that week.
Please note, in addition to completing their Summer Youth application, students need to apply directly to Northland to be included in the program. Please encourage students to apply for this opportunity at the link below:
If you do not want to apply to Northland but still apply to the Mayor's Program, please fill out the Mayor's application only.
SCHOOL SAFETY MEASURES (PLEASE READ)
Social Studies Exam Review #1Regents Prep and Writing Resource for the Global II exam and the US history course is the Regents Prep for US History Traditional exam.
Students, if you have any questions or concerns about your coursework and/or anything school related, below is a list of your teachers/staff and their emails.
- Mrs. Conrad - MMCONRAD@buffaloschools.org
- Mrs. Collins – EMCollins@buffaloschools.org
- Ms. Harroun - RHarroun@buffaloschools.org
- Mrs. Cangialosi - KRCangialosi@bufflschools.org
- Ms. Padilla – RDPadilla@buffaloschools.org
- Ms. Waters - LWaters@buffaloschools.org
- Ms. Croce – MJCroce@buffaloschools.org
Pathways 357 Site:
- Mr. Gangi – PGangi@buffaloschools.org
- Special Ed.
- Ms. Harvey - JHarvey@buffaloschools.org
- Ms. Pettit - NPettit@buffaloschools.org
- Mr. Schroeder – MSShroeder@buffaloschools.org
- Special Ed/CTE
- Mr. Sonnefeld - MSonnenfeld@buffaloschools.org
- Phys Ed./Health
- Mrs. Tarasek – DTarasek@buffaloschools.org
- Special Ed.
- Mrs. Termini-Smith – ETerminismith@buffaloschools.org
Virtual Sites (Special Ed. Teachers)
- Mrs. Boivin - CJBoivin@buffloschools.org
- Mrs. Busshart - SBusshart@buffaloschools.org
- Mrs. Donovan - SDonovan@buffaloschools.org
- Mr. Porter - MPorter@buffaloschools.org
- South Park
- Mrs. Williams - EWilliams@buffaloschools.org
- Northland (@ East)
Virtual Content Teachers:
- Ms. Bowers - JBowers@buffaloschools.org
- Mr. Corulli - VCorulli@buffaloschools.org
- Mr. Eichner - BEichner@buffaloschools.org
- Mrs. Ellis - KEllis@buffaloschools.org
- Mrs. Gallivan - AGallivan@buffaloschools.org
- Social Studies/History
- Ms. Stock - MStock@buffaloschools.org
- ENL/ELL, Spanish
- Mrs. McCallister - SAMcallister@buffaloschools.org
- Mrs. McCallister - RAlston-Davis@buffaloschools.org
- East (Virtual)
- Mr. Harris – JHarris2@buffaloschools.org
- Mrs. Perna - ZPerna@buffaloschools.org
- Mr. Oshei (Extra Help)
- South Park
- Ms. Bell = email@example.com
- Northland @ East
- Ms. Hassan
- Pathways 357 @ East
Our Story Puerto Rico
Through the "Our Story Project", 70 students from grades 9-12 have a chance to visit Puerto Rico.
The district is considering development of a new website, and your opinion and feedback are paramount.
Women's History Brunch
You're invited - Please join us for a Brunch in collaboration with the Erie County Commission on the Status of Women, Trailblazing Women of WNY monument project.
Open Enrollment Options
Students who enroll in UPK during the 23-24 school year must move up based on their original track.
Free Summer Camps!
Free Summer Camp Registration Opens April 19, 2023!
Title VI Public Hearing
LEA will present the Title VI application and provide an opportunity for all individuals to present their views on next year’s Grant.
Girls Who Game Winners!
BPS girls win awards in National Minecraft competition.
Save the Dates!
Our annual Parent, Family, and Community Engagement Summit returns in-person for the first time in three years!
STLP Summer Internship Open
Students! Interested in summer employment with STLP? Click Here!
VPP Featured Videos
Learn more about the Virtual Pathways Program by watching our students at work!