Please be advised, that due to recent events Pathways Academy will be closed until 4/20/2020. Please check back often for updates. Students please continue working on your assignments! Your teachers are being assigned to you as mentors during this time and will check in with you via telephone, email or text. Please communicate concerns with technology, and or academic struggles etc. Mr. Merrick, Mrs. Cangialosi, Ms. Deyoe & Ms. Conrad are available as well to contact for support! Be safe- use this time wisely and continue to be proactive in your school work and your health & safety! Miss you ALL!!!
If you need additional support please contact Ms. Conrad at 816-4524. She is checking her voicemail daily.
Due to the COVID-19 virus and the closing of schools, students are still expected to work on their Gradpoint. Below are the expectations for students during this time;
Student Expectations (Virtual Pathways):
- Students must continue to work on their coursework by taking notes and completing any quizzes, lessons and activities.
- Students, you need to continue working in order to stay on track to meet your graduation requirements.
- Students will take post-tests when you return to school. Post-tests have been hidden so you can continue working on and completing lessons, activities and units.
- Math students, if you have a district issued laptop, there is a graphing calculator app right on the computer. Also, a scientific calculator is built into Gradpoint.
- Exam only students log onto Schoology (see link below) for any exam review materials.
- Students that complete a course need an another course added, email Ms. Kent or Ms. Turner.
- Links to additional resources can be found on the right side of the webpage under Quick Links.
- Any other questions or concerns please call Ms. Kent at 816-4371.
Students, if you have any questions or concerns with your coursework, below is a list of your teachers and their emails.
- Ms. Kent - VKent@buffaloschools.org
- Ms. Maj - TLMaj@buffaloschools.org
- Mr. Punnett - KPunnett@buffaloschools.org
- Ms. Bowers - JBowers@buffaloschools.org
- Ms. Salamone - CPSalamone@buffaloschools.org
- Social Studies
- Mr. Corulli - VCorulli@buffaloschools.org
- Business/Work Based
- Ms.Stock - MStock@buffaloschools.org
- ENL/ELL, Spanish
- Ms. Donovan - SDonovan@buffaloschools.org
- Ms. Williams - EWilliams@buffaloschools.org
- Ms. Boivin - CJBoivin@buffloschools.org
- Ms. Busshart - SBusshart@buffaloschools.org
- Mr. Porter - MPorter@buffaloschools.org
- Ms. Turner - HTurner1@buffaloschools.org
- Ms Deyoe - JDeyoe@bufflschools.org
VPP Featured Videos
Learn more about the Virtual Pathways Program by watching our students at work!