Join Alex the Lion, Marty the Zebra, Melman the Giraffe, Gloria the hip hip Hippo and, of course, those hilarious, plotting penguins as they bound onto our stage!
On October 30th, 9 students from Riverside High School’s Graphic Communications class attended a special event held at Roswell Park Cancer Institute.
Congratulations to the students and to their teacher, Mr. Thomas Mudd.
• A proposed application for renewal has been made by the Westminster Community Charter School
About Our School
Principal: Denisca Thompson
Assistant Principal: William Lynch
- Burgundy collard shirt with the School #53 Logo
- Pants, Skirt, or Jumper (Navy blue for Grades Pre-K to 8)
- Black belt (plain, without ornaments or symbols)
- Black shoes or sneakers
All students are to be appropriately dressed for school each day. Jackets, hoodies, or overcoats may not be worn during the school day. Students may wear navy blue, tan, or white sweaters with their uniform shirt.Our Mission:
- To ensure that every student will have the confidence, knowledge, thinking skills, character and hope to assume responsibility for her/his life and contribute to the lives of others; and…
- We will champion excellence and innovative learning experiences in partnership with family and community; and…
- We will hold ourselves accountable for educating our students and for working to energize all members of the community to actively participate in the accomplishment of our mission.
"3 Big Rocks" for School Improvement:
1. Data Driven Instruction
2. Differentiation -via- Direct and Explicit Instruction
3. Digging Deeper (with Rigor) Into Common Core Standards
Important Names to Know:
Mrs. Devon Lawrence-Payne, School Clerk
Mr. Marc Sonnenberger, Guidance CounselorMs. Karon Newburn, Transportation CoordinatorMs. Heather Smith, CSE Chairperson