5th Grade Teacher - ~Room 222~ An Integrated Co-Teaching Classroom
Welcome to Mrs. Roberts' site!
I am extremely excited about the upcoming school year
~and all the experiences we will share together.
Homework is assigned Monday through Thursday (and occasionally Friday), and should take no longer than 45 minutes to complete.
- The homework is intended to review key skills taught during the school day include Math, Reading, Writing and Spelling.
- Science and Social Studies homework will also be assigned weekly to review key ideas, as well as domain specific vocabulary.
Please encourage your child to read daily!
- Each child is required to maintain a reading log that will be collected & graded quarterly.
- A minimum of 32 books are required by May 31st to meet the 5th grade reading requirements.
Attendance Counts! Please make sure your child arrives on-time, and attends school regularly!
Contact me if you have any questions or concerns. I look forward to hearing from you!
Charles R. Drew Science Magnet School's Big Rocks:
1. Teachers will differentiate instruction using small groups based on data.
2. Teachers will align instruction to the CCLS using student engagement strategies.
3. Teachers and Staff will use PBIS/Restorative Practices- Daily Circles
Our Goal... Working together to increase student achievement!