Welcome to Mr. McCarthy's Physical Education website!
Physical Education Rules at School #72
1. Use of this facility is restricted to times when the instructor is present: students should not be in the
gymnasium without a teacher present and supervising.
2. No food, gum, or drinks are allowed in the physical education facility.
3. Tied sneakers must be worn in order to participate.
4. All jewelry must be removed prior to participation.
5. Report all injuries, serious incidents, or harassment to the instructor immediately.
Lorraine Elementary School Pledge
I promise to be respectful, responsible, honest and caring
And to live my life in a positive manner.
I will always do my best because what I do affects me and others.
Physical Education Learning Standards
Students will have the necessary knowledge and skills to establish and maintain physical fitness, participate in physical activity, and maintain personal health.
Students will acquire the knowledge and ability necessary to create and maintain a safe and healthy environment.
Students will understand and be able to manage their personal and community resources