Putting children and families first to ensure high academic achievement for all
Professional DevelopmentA Professional Development Needs Assessment for Teachers will begin shortly at PS 80. The assessment will assist in determining the direction the school's professional development program should take.
Needs Assessment for Teachers
WATCH HERE FOR THE LINK TO THE ASSESSMENT!
- Every individual can learn. Our school culture will support student success by developing partnerships between home, school and community to promote student learning and development.
- Each individual deserves an educational environment in which he can learn. Our school culture will support student success by creating classrooms focused on learning.
- Literacy skills which include reading, writing and speaking are the foundation for life long learning and economic success. Our school culture will support student success by teaching reading with fidelity to the Harcourt reading program.
- Every individual deserves to be treated with respect. Our school culture will support students in developing respect for themselves and others.
- Every individual needs to learn to exhibit socially acceptable behavior. Our school culture will support students with high expectations for academic achievement and personal behavior.