Mrs. Coyle Researching Wolves
Directions: Today you will visit two websites to gather and record information about wolves. When viewing the sites be sure to look for these pieces of information.
- descriptions of wolves
- what characteristics make wolves mammals?
- where do wolves live?
- how often do wolves have pups?
- how many pups do wolves have in a litter?
- what inherited traits might the pups have?
- in what ways
- interesting facts
- list things about wolves that you didn't know before today
Sources of information: you may use facts and details found at these websites to complete your assignment about wolves.
Worldbook for Kids - ask your teacher for the name and password to use this site