iPad Laboratory Reports
Example iPad Laboratory Report (video file link below)
Lab 16 Neutralization
(Recordings of experiment, done by Ariel Cunningham, with help of lab partner C. Delgado)
Problem question: Can we determine the concentration of an acid given the concentration of base?
1) materials: Base 0.1 M, acid (unknown concentration), indicator and or tray
2) add 10 drops of base to a cup A
3) add 1 drop of universal indicator to the cupA
4) add and count drops of acid until the color in the cup turns green
5) Do calculations in results section do determine concentration of base
Results & Conclusion: (in recorded iPad videos)
Variables: Concentration/contamination of liquid substances. Miscalculation of liquid amounts and/or equation.