Unit 2: Organization of Life
Unit 2: Organization of LifeWe covered these objectives in class:
- State the common five characteristics (features) of living things.
- Classify a list of items as living or nonliving based on the key features of living things.
- Compare the key concepts of living things based on relative size and complexity:
- Cells, organisms, organelles, molecules, ecosystems
- Biomes, community, population, individual, biosphere
- Describe the relationship between cells, tissues, organs, and organ systems.