How to Return your District laptop/tablet/cell phone
BUFFALO PUBLIC SCHOOL DISTRICT
LAPTOP, TABLET AND CELL PHONE RETURN PROCEDURES
The District Protocol requires that all staff departing from employment must return any District equipment to the appropriate department/location.
District owned equipment should not be left at the school/department or be given to another employee. If an employee does leave the device in the care of a supervisor or other employee, an IT work ticket should be submitted requesting for the device to be picked up and returned back to the appropriate place.
Each employee requesting a device must receive proper approval. Therefore, laptops/tablets and cell phones are non-transferrable and should remain under the care of the employee to whom they were issued to until it is returned.
Instructions for Laptop/Tablet Returns:
- Laptops or tablets must be returned to The Center of Innovation Technology & Training
1515 South Park Ave.
Buffalo, NY 14220
- Laptop/Tablet Returns can be made during these days/times with an appointment:
Staff Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- How to schedule and make an appointment:
Team Dynamix Ticket
- Please bring with you:
- All associated components issued with the laptop/tablet (e.g. bag, case, power cord, battery, mouse, and any USB devices).
- Photo ID and BPS employee ID#
- Make sure to back up your data and files before returning.
Instructions for Cell Phone Returns:
- District Cell phones must be returned to the IT department at City Hall Room# 813
- Returns can be made during regular business hours 8am to 4pm, Monday-Friday
- Please make sure to back up any contact information or pictures from your phone if you still need/want them
- Please also make sure to sign a Cell Phone Return Form for your records
Please click on the link below for a PDF version of this information.