Grade 5 Policies
Policies for grade 5 Math and Science:
- Bring needed materials daily...pencil, assignment notebook, notebook and folder.
- All homework must be handed in the day it is due for full credit. Late homework is always accepted but will not be able to receive full credit. A conversation will be had to explain credit taken off depending on when assignment is handed in.
- All students are expected to participate in class daily. This includes whole group, group discussions and/or stations. A daily grade is given on participation.
- Weekly progress reports are given on Friday and are expected back on Monday with a parent signature.
- My grading policy is 10% participation, 10% class work, 15% homework 15% quizzes/sprints and 50% tests/assessments and projects.
- All questions and/or concerns can be shared via contacting me. Email: Kasianowicz, Renee School phone: 716-816-3240, classroom 227.