Grade 5 Procedures
Procedures for grade 5 Math and Science:
- No CELL PHONES. If your student must bring a phone to school, it will be handed in upon arrival and locked up until dismissal. This is a school wide rule as per administration.
- Students come into 227 and pick up bell-work and leave homework from front table.
- Breakfast is served after morning announcements and students are given 7 minutes to finish. Voice level 0.
- When working in stations: stations must be neat and organized...leave it the way you found it.
- When taking assessments/quizzes: voice level 0 and raise hand with any questions...points will be deducted from grade if not followed.
- Raise your hand to share thoughts and only one person talks at a time, teachers and students.
- Treat others as you want to be treated.
- "If you have nothing nice to say; do not say it."