Virtual Field Trips & Webcams
Virtual Field Trips
Frissiaras Museum - Museum in Athens, Greece
Louvre Virtual Tour - Virtual tour of the world-famous Louvre museum in Paris.
Museum of Traditional Japanese Arts - Wander down virtual hallways to explore traditional Japanese arts, from fine arts to martial arts.
- Rare Book Room - A virtual library that allows you to not only view but read hundreds of rare and historical copies of books, from Shakespeare to Galileo.
- 7 New Wonders of the World - 360 degree view
- Alaska [and others] - 360 degree images of several Rocky Mountain locations.
- The Moon
Mount St. Helens 360 - See how the volcano Mount St. Helens changed in the three-year span between 2003 and 2006 with these 360-degree panoramas.
A Virtual Journey into the Universe - Explore our solar system with a variety of interactive tools (no jokes about what lies in the interior of Uranus).
Whale and Dolphin Conservation Society Life-Size Blue Whale - Feel what it’s like to swim alongside a blue whale.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Colonial Williamsburg - A virtual tour of Colonial Williamsburg, Virginia.
- Mount Vernon Virtual Mansion Tour - Virtual tour of George Washington’s home, Mount Vernon.
- Museum of Iraq - Discover the history of Iraq through eight museum halls full of artifacts.
The Oriental Institute of the University of Chicago - Enjoy 360-degree views of galleries showcasing Egyptian, Assyrian, Mesopotamian and Persian cultures
- Smithsonian National Museum of National History Virtual Tour - Take a virtual walking tour of the entire Smithsonian National Museum of National History.
- Smithsonian National Museum of National History Dinosaur Tour - A virtual tour of dinosaur fossils.
- Smithsonian National Museum of National History Dinosaur Dig - An interactive virtual archaeological dig for dinosaur bones.
- Supreme Court Tour - A 360-degree exploration of the U.S. Supreme Court building.
- UAE Interact Virtual Museum - A virtual museum exploring the history of the United Arab Emirates through ancient artifacts like stoneware, jewelry, weapons, tools and coins.