Review Activity: Vocabulary
- Create an Evernote Note in your notebook titled "FirstName- (Topic) Vocabulary"
- Scroll to the bottom of this page and open the Vocabulary Document
- Select and copy the first section of terms
- Return to your Evernote Note and paste the terms into the body of the note
- Open Goodreader and find the definitions of your terms in your digital textbook
- Use the copy and paste function to add the definitions to your Evernote notebook
Note taking and discussion of an introductory videoIn this lesson we will take notes (using Evernote) on an introductory video. (approx 20 min total)
We will pause the video at the end of each section to discuss note taking methods and techniques.
- Create an Evernote Note in your notebook titled "FirstL- (Topic) Video Notes"
- Copy/paste the paragraph below into your notes:
Questions to consider: What are the important facts? What were the big ideas? Who were the important people? What were the important events? Where were the important places? What dates/time periods are being discussed?
- Use a bullet list to help organize your notes
- As we discuss each section of the video, refine and edit your notes.
- After watching the video we will have a class discussion.
- Following the discussion we will take a Socrative quiz.
- Open the Student response app
- Join Room Number: _______
- Vocabulary Review:
- Study the quizlet here: (include link)
- Practice the quizlet here: (include appropriate link)
- Get the best time on this game: (include appropriate link)