NYS P-12 COMMON CORE LEARNING STANDARDSNYS P-12 Common Core Learning Standards for Mathematics: CLICK HERE
The Standards define the knowledge and skills students should have within their K-12 education careers so that they will graduate high school able to succeed in entry-level, credit-bearing academic college courses and in workforce training programs.
- are aligned with college and work expectations.
- are clear, understandable and consistent.
- include rigorous content and application of knowledge through high-order skills.
- build upon strengths and lessons of current state standards.
- are informed by other top performing countries, so that all students are prepared to succeed in our global economy and society.
- are evidence-based.
*This section is under revision. Pardon our dust.