Important News from Room 234
Dear Parents & Students,
Starting Mon., May 13th, the 8th Graders will be reviewing for their Social Studies Post Assessment from the district by completing online review quizzes found on this website. Each quarter of study (8 total for 8th Graders) has its own review chart (available under "Related Files" on this website's Home Page) and an online review quiz found on this site under My Quizzes. Each student has received their own passwords to access these quizzes. Students will have class time to complete each of these, but are encouraged to retake them up to three times on their own time in order to improve their own personal score and the class average as well. Each class that earns a class average of 70% or higher will earn a "Simpson's" Doughnut Party!!
- Return your Maid of the Mist Field Trip Permission Slip by Thurs., May 23th
- Return your Camp Pioneer Field Trip Permission Slip by Fri., June 7th
- Testing Window for the 7th & 8th Grade Social Studies Post Assessment is Mon., June 3rd-Thurs., June 13th.
- 7th Graders have begun Ch. 13 (Click HERE for a copy of the Ch. 13 Mission Statement/Daily Assessments)
- 8th Graders have begun Ch. 27 (Click HERE for a copy of the Ch. 27 Mission Statement/Daily Assessments)