Lesson 1.3 Citing ResourcesIn this lesson students will...Tell where they got their informationActivities:
- Open the Note taking document from the previous lessons
- Copy the paraphrase to the third box under the question
- Add a citation to each text you paraphrased to include the author, title, with paragraph number in parenthesis at the end of the sentence.
- When you are finished, save your work to your device or your H drive.
- Go to the File Upload Page for your school and upload your work to hand it in
Note: An example of a high school level citation (MLA Format)- would be:Can you tell what the information might mean??Make sure that your file is named using this convention:homeroom lesson number first name last initialMy file for lesson 3 would be named this way:HR213L3SarahE