EmpCenter Time and Attendance Software is the software tool used for recording attendance and time off. There are three ways to clock in to EmpCenter.
- Go to "Staff"
- Click "Staff Resources"
- Scroll to "E" box
- Click "EmpCenter Time & Attendance Login"
- Enter your user name and password
- Click "Go to Web Clock" in the "Time Entry" box
- Click "In for the Day"
Your clock-in is now recorded. To see your clock-in for the day, click "Timesheet" after clocking in or click "Edit Timesheet" in the "Time Entry" box on your home page.
- Call 1-866-499-7963
- Enter your employee ID number twice
- Swipe your badge at your building
If you need to reset your EmpCenter login, please e-mail Payroll@buffaloschools.org. Be sure to include your employee ID number in your message.
Please see "Related Files" for further assistance on EmpCenter.