At Olmsted, we have high expectations for student behavior and
learning. Here are our expectations for students:
1. We do our best.
• We start our work right away.
• We work quietly without distracting others.
• We stay seated.
• We complete homework and class work and
hand it in.
2. We respect others.
• We respect other people’s property.
• We do not fight with others.
• We do not take anything that is not ours.
• We do not make fun of others.
3. We speak and listen politely.
• We raise our hand and wait to be called on to speak.
• We do not shout out answers.
• We do not talk back to the teacher.
• We use 1 inch voices at all times.
4. We are nice to others.
• We use nice words with everyone.
• We help others.
• We are friends with everyone.
5. We move safely in school.
• We walk quietly in the hallways.
• We do not touch anything in the hallways.
• We do not fool around in the bathroom.Gadgets powered by Google