ALL students must be in dress code. NO exceptions will be made.
• Footwear: Students may wear any shoes or sneakers to school (preferably black)- no sandals without back straps
• Socks: Students may wear any color or type of sock. Socks are not mandatory during the hot weather months.
• Pants/Skirts/Shorts/Skorts/Jumpers: Khaki or Navy Blue (No Jeans), must be worn around the waist and fit properly (May not hang below their waist)
o Shorts, Skirts, or Skorts must not be higher than 3 inches above the knee.
• Belts: It is preferred that students wear belts (especially the boys)
• Shirts/Sweaters/Sweat Shirts/Turtle Necks: Navy Blue, Khaki or White (Plain tops- no words, cartoons or pictures)
o Long or short sleeves (no tank tops or muscle shirts)
o Shirts with a collar are preferred for boys
o 8th graders may have the word Senior or Class of 2011 on the back of their tops (letters should be no more than 3 inches high)
o As always, hoodies and hats may be worn to and from school, but not during the school day
It will be adhered to everyday.