Gym Shoes (tennis shoes) are required for participation in Physical Education class. Gym shoes must meet the following requirements:
- They must have laces or Velcro straps.
- They cannot leave marks on the floor
- They do not have to be brand new tennis shoes
- Gym shoes should fit the students feet properly
- They should be kept at Jackson Elementary at all times
- Students cannot share gym shoes
- Students can wear their gym shoes in class.
- Students should keep their gym shoes clean
- To help keep their gym shoes clean it is not recommended that they wear their gym shoes outside for recess.Students will not be allowed to participate in Physical Education Class if they are wearing the following foot wear:
- Dress shoes
- Shoes with heals
- Socks (only)
- Flip Flops
- Slip on shoes
- Bare feet
Thank you very much for your cooperation. If you have any questions please contact us.