WozEd Recognizes BPS STEM
WozEd Newsletter- Buffalo Public Schools: A Powerhouse District with a Dedication To STEM Education
BPS 3-Tiered Bell System
Foundational Aid Increase
Public comment needed for our increase in foundation aid and its allocation for the 2023-24 year. How do you think it should be spent?
Come see WozED in real time. Robotics, Engineering, Animation.
2023-2024 BPS Calendar
2023-2024 School year calendar at a glance!
Save the Dates!
Our annual Parent, Family, and Community Engagement Summit returns in-person for the first time in three years!
Celebrating Art 2023
Please come and celebrate the work of our students in grades PreK- 12 from schools throughout the District. All are welcome to experience the joy, hard work, and talent of these young artists and performers!
Buffalo Urban Teaching Fellows
Buffalo Urban Teaching Fellows is an earn and learn program that develops talented folks from diverse backgrounds into exceptional teachers committed to students in Buffalo.
BPS Hiring Event
Spread the Word, BPS is hiring and we want you to become a BPS Hero!
Mental Health Awareness
May is Mental Health Awareness Month
Juneteenth Buffalo 2023
Juneteenth Buffalo is quickly approaching on June 17th and 18th
Why Take the SAT & PSAT?
11 Reasons for BPS Students to take the SAT & PSAT
Professional DevelopmentA Professional Development Needs Assessment for Teachers will begin shortly at PS 80. The assessment will assist in determining the direction the school's professional development program should take.
Needs Assessment for Teachers
WATCH HERE FOR THE LINK TO THE ASSESSMENT!
- Every individual can learn. Our school culture will support student success by developing partnerships between home, school and community to promote student learning and development.
- Each individual deserves an educational environment in which he can learn. Our school culture will support student success by creating classrooms focused on learning.
- Literacy skills which include reading, writing and speaking are the foundation for life long learning and economic success. Our school culture will support student success by teaching reading with fidelity to the Harcourt reading program.
- Every individual deserves to be treated with respect. Our school culture will support students in developing respect for themselves and others.
- Every individual needs to learn to exhibit socially acceptable behavior. Our school culture will support students with high expectations for academic achievement and personal behavior.
ONE COMMUNITY ONE VISION