PHYSICAL EDUCATION GRADINGAll students receive a Physical Education grade based on the following:
Physical Education Scholar Rubric Breakdown
- Student consistently gives a focused effort on all aspects of the warmup.
- Student performs each exercise to best of ability.
- Student moves continuously around the track during the alotted time allowed.
- Student performs each stretch using proper form.
Daily Performance- 60%
- Student is consistently ready, eager, and prompt for activity.
- Student moves quickly and efficiently to and from tasks.
- Student is aware of varied abilities of classmates and expresses positive feeback to others performance.
- Student consistently gives a focused effort on all tasks.
Formative Assessment- 10%
- Student consistently follows directions at time of cleanup/dismissal procedures.
- Student participates in critical thinking questions prior to dismissal.
- Student consistently gives focused efforts on all cleanup/dismissal tasks.
Summative Evaluation- 20%
- Student performs the skill assessment to the best of their ability based on the rubric cues for each unit completed.
Needs Improvement: 64% or below