Working Papers

  • To obtain Working Papers........


    • You must be at least 14 years old to apply
    • You may not have more than 15 unexcused absences or special arrangements must be made with Mrs. Borowiak
    • You need a copy of your birth certificate and a physical stating you are able to work plus a completed application
    • I do not have job applications. It is up to you to find a job. I will give you information  regarding the Mayor Summer Youth Program when it becomes available
    • You may download the application and directions from this page



Related Files