1/2 cup margarine, softened
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1 tablespoon water
1 1/4 cup flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup of M&M candies
1. Heat oven to 375*.
2. In a medium size mixing bowl, cream the margarine until fluffy.
3. Add both sugars and blend well.
4. Add the egg and vanilla, stir together.
5. Into another mixing bowl measure the flour, baking soda, and salt. Stir together.
6. Add all of the flour mixture to the margarine/sugar mixture. Stir until well blended.
7. Now add the M&M candies to the bowl. Stir again.
8. Use a cookie dough scoop to make same size cookies. Drop each ball of cookie dough onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
9. Bake 10 minutes or until lightly brown around the edges.
10. Allow cookies to cool slightly, then remove to cooling racks to cool completely.
Yield: approx. 2 1/2 dozen