Learning About You!
LEARNING ABOUT YOU!
Directions: In the Library we will begin researching the following information to create a poster that is informative and colorful. This assignment will be completed for homework. We will use the Home and Careers Project Brief Rubric to grade.
Name: ___________________________________________ Gender: ________
Place of Birth: City:____________, State: _______________, Country __________
What is your ethnicity? _______________________________________________
- What does the State or Country’s Flag look like? (Draw or find a picture)
- What are the Indigenous Foods (unique to that city, state, or country)?
(List the foods and the food groups they belong to)
- How does the clothing look? ((Describe in complete sentences and draw or find pictures)
- What does the housing look like? (Draw or find pictures)
- What are the in-home traditions such as holidays and other celebrations? (Describe in complete sentences.)
- What are the schools like? (Describe in complete sentences)
- What role do family members have within the family? (Describe in complete sentences)
- What are the top three careers? (List the career and tell why it is one of the top 3 careers)
- Find a recipe that is a family favorite or unique to your culture. Write it neatly on the attached sheet and include it on your poster. Be sure to tell why it is a family favorite or unique to your culture.
- Don’t forget to put the proper school heading at the top of your poster.