Sight Word Matching
This is a fun activity to help your child learn sight words!
1. Write 6 -10 sight words on the unlined side of index cards (Write one word per index card).
2. Make a second set of word cards.
3. Mix the two set of cards together and lay the cards face down on the table.
4. You and your child now take turns turning over two cards at a time, reading each card you turn over.
5. If someone picks two cards that match, they keep the cards and it is the next person's turn - BUT if the two cards do not match the person must put the cards back in their original spot, and it is the next person's turn.
6. Whoever has the most matches at the end wins!
Below are grade appropriate sight words for your child.