- Select challenging courses which will maintain your GPA. Take the hardest courses in areas where you excel.
- Considering taking an Advanced Placement course.
- Investigate college course requirements.
- Plan an interesting summer, possibly participating in a summer enrichment or summer activity through a college or university or NYSSCA (NYS Summer School for the Arts). We list many of these on our website!
- Continue getting involved in school activities.
- Take the PSAT exam when it is offered in October.