How to Apply
Things to Know About Applying and Auditioning
1. Dates for Open Auditions and interviews for students wishing to apply to the Arts Academy
are listed in the District Calendar for the Buffalo Public Schools.
2. Students must complete a Student Profile Form (Audition Application) and can either submit it to the school or bring it with them to the audition.
3. Students must fulfill the requirements listed below for the art major area of his/ her choice.
4. A copy of their previous school year’s report card and current report card is required.
5. Students must display a commitment to their art major and understand that each department
requires time invested in rehearsals, practicing, performances, and shows after regular school
*** Students will participate in afterschool or evening performances and must
stay from the beginning of the show to the end of the production.
6. NOTE: Acceptance is based on successful completion of your currentgrade and
having met all areas of criteria for the audition process.
Major Area Requirements
(click on the icon below)