Using our TI-84 graphing calculator
The graphing calculator is a powerful resource for learning about algebra.
TI - 84 Plus
Thinking about quadratic functions...
- What is symmetry?
- Locating a point in the coordinate plane.
- What makes a quadratic function in the coordinate plane?
Suggested Related Instructional Activities
- Math: Identify each function from the families of functions packet.
- Science: Type in activity description and instructions.
- Other Activity (e.g., Civics, Geography, Economics, Language Arts): Type in activity description and instructions.
Paste your historical overview here.
Links to Additional Resources
This placemark prepared by Dan Browne