Each day your child will come home with a behavior folder. Please look it over with your child, sign it, and return it to school. A smile face means that rules were followed and your child had an excellent day at school.
The following behaviors are expected of my second grade students.
1. Respect for teachers, students, and property.
2. Responsible behavior in school hallways, cafeteria and lavatories.
3. Responsibility in completing assigned homework.
4. Pride in completing classwork quietly and neatly during school.
5. Working hard to achieve academic success.