Middle Early College High School Community, please join us for a meeting of our school-based management (SBMT) meeting on Wednesday, December 2, 2020, beginning at 3:00 PM. The meeting will be held virtually utilizing Microsoft Teams. A link to the meeting can be found below. All are welcome to attend.
Technology Information Sheet:
Student Login Information
To log in to your BPS accounts, complete the following:
-Your user ID is your 900#
-Your password is determined using the following information:
The first initial of your first name
The first two letters of your last name
The date you were born on (day of the month)
The last three digits of your 900#
Student Name: Maria Kats
Date of Birth: May 11, 2004 (05/11/2004)
This student's password would be as follows: MKA11535
What is Schoology? Schoology - An online platform that provides teachers with the opportunity to create and manage interactive lessons, engage students, share content, and connect with other educators while providing students with round-the-clock access to curriculum, content, and resources.
To log into Schoology for Students:
- Go to BPS homepage: www.buffaloschools.org
- Click on the Students tab
- From Student Shortcuts, click on the Schoology tab
- Enter your Buffalo Public Schools credentials
Schoology Support Link: https://www.buffaloschools.org/page/2218
Directions for a Parent Account in Schoology
- Go to schoology.com.
- Click Sign Upat the top of the page and and choose Parent.
- Enter your Parent Access Code. This is a 12-digit code in xxxx-xxxx-xxxxformat that you receive from one of your child's instructors. Contact your child’s teacher for this code.
- Fill out the form with your information.
- Click Registerto complete.
When you use a Parent Access Code to create an account, you are automatically associated to your child. You can add additional children to your account using the Add Child button.
Using Microsoft Teams
The classroom teacher will send a link to access your Microsoft Teams virtual lesson through Schoology to access synchronous or live instruction.
Directions for Parent Access to Parent Portal
1) Utilize the following web address to complete the online form: https://www.buffaloschools.org/Page/2380
2) Once the form is submitted, the BPS Information Technology Department (IT), will email parents their Parent Portal Letter. The letter will contain a unique activation key required to unlock each parent’s portal account.
3) Follow the directions on the letter to set-up and activate your parent portal account
Technology Device Distribution or Technology Help & Assistance
Please visit the Center for Innovation, Technology, and Training
1515 South Park Avenue
Buffalo, NY 14220
Regular Hours: 9:00 am—3:00 pm
Extended Dates & Hours:
September 2, 9:00 am—6:30 pm
September 3, 12:00 pm—6:30 pm
M-F 10:00 am—2:00 pm
Welcome, Middle Early College Class of 2024!
Please Save the Date!
A virtual orientation for all incoming MECHS 9th-grade students will be held on each of the following two dates:
Tuesday, August 18, 2020, from 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Wednesday, August 19, 2020, from 9:00 - 12:00 PM
More information will be forthcoming.
Welcome to Middle Early College High School
Home of the KATS!
Located on the Bennett Community School Campus
2885 Main Street
Buffalo, New York 14214Phone: 716-816-4010 | Fax: 716-838-7507Grades: 9-12
Principal: Mr. David Potter Potter
Assistant Principal: Mr. William Merriman
December 9, 2020 at 8:45am.