*Complete an application and start attending!*
*Get your application in the Main Office
Program Runs Monday through Thursday, 3:10-5:30 P.M.
*See Calendar for a detailed list of days offered (On file in Main Office)Our Program's Goals
Our after school program provides students wth an opportuniy enhance the acedemic achievement of the students that participate. Students receive individual assistance and academic support in core academic areas. Students will also engage in a variety of enriching activities that will increase skills that are necessary at home, school, work, and throughout the community. Enrichment activities will include activities focused on recreation, healthy lifestyles, resposnsible use of technology, and the arts.
- Arrival at 3:10: Snack is provided upon arrival in large student cafeteria
- 3:30-4:30 P.M.: Homework/Academic Support in the Library
- Students receive individual assistance and academic support in core academic areas
- Educational services, including homework help, academic enrichment, service learning and project-based learning. The educational services work to compliment the school day services.
- 4:30-5:30 P.M.- Enrichment Activities
- Students engage in a variety of activities such as, but not limited to: Cooking, Creative Crafts, Dance, Cartooning, design, technology and jewelry making
- 5:30- Dismissal
- Eligible students receive an activity pass to ride the NFTA
No Programming Dates
There will be no Extended Learning Time on these dates
11/19/19 Parent Teacher Conferences
11/20/19 Faculty Meeting
12/16/19 - 1/3/20 Review of student data/ schedule changes
1/15/19 Faculty Meeting2/12/20 Faculty Meeting3/18/20 Faculty Meeting4/6/20 - 4/20/20 Analyzing student data4/22/20 Faculty Meeting5/28/19 Faculty Meeting6/10/19 Faculty Meeting