The Benefits of Taking Advanced Placement Courses:
1) Students have the opportunity to earn college credit at thousands of universities.
2) AP Courses on a student's transcript will show college admissions officers that the student is ready for the challenges of college-level work.
3) AP Courses help develop college-level skills.
4) Students can graduate sooner.
5) Students can save money on tuition. Strong AP scores may allow students to skip alot of entry level courses and satisfy prerequisites, letting them move directly into upper-level classes.