Our Vision is to provide a comprehensive network of coordinated programs and interventions which support the academic, social, behavioral, and emotional development of all students.OBJECTIVES:
- Identify and deploy resources that will address student and parent need.
- Align internal and external supports and resources to increase impact.
- Develop strategies with community partners and students collaboratively to address student and parent need.
- Provide professional development/capacity building opportunities to staff, parents, and community partners.
- Strengthen the District’s relationship with parents.