Part Time School Bus Driver
Now Hiring Part-Time School Bus Drivers in Buffalo, NY
No Experience Necessary! We Train!
At First Student, our Bus Drivers are an integral part of the communities they serve. They are committed to safety, customer service and have genuine, caring attitudes for children. We are your friends, family, and neighbors!
We are proud to offer:
- Competitive Wages - $18.98/HR-$20.71/HR
- $3,000 Sign-On Bonus for fully credentialed drivers; $1,500 Sign-On Bonus for non CDL holders*
- Paid CDL Training!
- Additional Hours Available - Extra Charter Route Opportunities!
- No Evenings or Weekends!
*Conditions Apply. Offer expires 12/31/21
As a First Student Bus Driver, your major responsibilities will be to:
- Safely transports passengers
- Perform pre/post trip vehicle inspections
- Assists students in the loading and unloading process
Requirements of a School Bus Driver:
- Good verbal communication skills
- At least 21 years old
- Valid driver’s license for at least 3 years
- Be subject to a drug screen & physical
Click here to view job opportunities available with Erie County
Supportive Support Service, 201 St. Mary's Pl., Lancaster, NY
Buffalo Employment & Training Center, 77 Goodell St., Buffalo, NY (Job Postings)
Application for Employment for NFTA
Aftercare Nursing Services
1680 Walden Avenue
Free 8 day PCA training classes throughout the year.
The classes are Monday-Friday from 9am-3pm. Afterwards, we offer FT and PT employment throughout Buffalo and surrounding suburbs. This would be ideal for upcoming graduating seniors- especially if they plan on a healthcare background.