Fun sites for practicing basic math skills
1. Cool car practice for multiples and perfect squares
2. Practice the times tables in chunks of five. You can time yourself (I suggest 4 minutes per chunk). If you can get 95% or better, move to the next chunk. Go to the following site, or just google “math is fun trainer” and it’s the first link.
3. Several different ways to practice facts. Try the flashcard activity or the Magnetic Fun section on the right side of the screen.
4. This site is great for simple practice and learning. You guess then check. You can change the number your studying by clicking the number on the left.
5. This site is nice because you can test yourself in different stages. Start with the lower levels and move up. Get your score right away.