More information will be released from the district and NPCS in September. Students enrolled in the after-school program will need to be picked up from the program, as there is no bus provided,
Start Date: October 3, 2022
End Date: June 8, 2023
Care Program: Student pick-up will begin at 5:25 pm. The latest pick-up time is 5:35 pm.
Club: Student pick-up will begin at 5:00 pm. The latest pick-up time is 5:30 pm.
All Students: If there is a day that a child needs to be picked up early, then a parent should notify the Main Office. Pick-up times should be adhered to so the staff can dismiss timely and so the students enrolled are able to participate in the activities.Program Overview
Extended Learning Time is offered to students in grades Kindergarten and up. The program gives North Park students an opportunity to enrich their school experience with academic support, social development, and activities that cultivate new interests and skills. In this way, we help students enhance their mental, physical and emotional potential and open the door to more confidence in learning and embracing good citizenship.
Application ProcessApplications will be sent home with students in grades Kindergarten and up. Parents will have the opportunity to apply for either apply for a club for their child(ren) or the care program.
- We will provide an opportunity for students to either participate in a "club" (specific days of the week) or the "care program" (Monday through Friday).
- Clubs will be determined and shared at the time of the application.
- Applications for the 2022-2023 school year will be sent home (on paper) via student take-home folders in the beginning of September.
- Parents will be notified via the email provided on the application of their child's acceptance approximately ONE week after the application deadline.
- If there are more applicants than available seats, then a waitlist will be created.