- Summer Arts enrichment program offered for grades 6 and up
- Work alongside artists in the community to develop ideas, layout, schematics, design and ultimately a mural
- Success with 2018 mural: From One Home To Another/De Un Hogar A Otro
Kaleidoscope - K-5 After School & Summer Program
An Arts and Language Immersion Project: a true collaboration between the Art, Music and World Languages Departments
- Support access to world languages through the arts for younger students (research-based)
- Chinese, Spanish, Italian and French will be covered in an authentic, integral manner
- Pilot program will begin in Community School-Saturday Academies and will act as a “hub” for all BPS children interested.
- Program will rotate throughout the district, hoping to hit each Community school by June 2019 and continuing as a summer enrichment program.