Open Public Opportunities
In order to allow for the electronic submittal of Bids and Proposals, all current offerings have been moved to the Buffalo Public Schools Online Procurement Portal (Bonfire):
View All Current Open Opportunities in Bonfire
- Interested vendors will be required to register via the portal in order to view offerings and submit proposals. The vendor is solely responsible for the electronic submittal of their response and the District is not responsible for any transmission errors or delays.
- All questions specific to the offering must be submitted via the online portal during the "Question" period of the offering. No exceptions.
- Questions regarding the usage of the portal for submittal should be directed to Jennifer LoTempio at email@example.com
- The requirement to submit a "Bid Bond" or certified check WITH the submittal is currently suspended. The District reserves the right to request a Bid Bond from the presumed awardee prior to the Board Approval of the award. Such decision will be made during the evaluation period and will be based on District history with the vendor, the size and scope of the award, financial data requested of the vendor, and/or a credit check of the vendor.
- The District will still accept Mailed or Delivered responses. However, during the current pandemic vendors should be aware that there is no public access to Buffalo City Hall and limited staff to accept mail or deliveries. All vendors are strongly encouraged to submit their responses via the online portal during this period.
Scheduled Bid Openings
- Due to COVID-19 protocols, there is no general public entry for Buffalo Public School District floors at City Hall until further notice.
- Visit our Bid Opening Live Stream page to view public openings live over your computer or mobile device.