Here are some links to assist you with the math portion of the take-home packet:
Included are some links related to the Kindergarten math modules.
Embarc Home The Embarc website is a great tool for teaching common core math. This site allows you to search by grade level and click on the current module and lesson.
How to use:
- Click on the link
- Scroll down to find the desired lesson
- WATCH the video (very helpful!)
- Explore the links and resources under each lesson for more guidance
Engage NY This site breaks down each of the math modules by providing a curriculum map for each. Here you will find a copy of the teacher guide as well as the worksheet pages included in the student workbooks.
Oakdale Schools This site focuses on the domains of the Kindergarten math modules:
- Counting and Cardinality
- Operations and Algebraic Thinking
- Number and Operations in Base Ten
- Measurement and Data
For Students: For Parents/Guardians: