Degrees and Certifications:
During the school closure, the following resources will help you to continue reading!
•Lexia Core 5: This game is located in the Clever app and is designed to instruct the students at their individual levels.
To access Lexia Core 5:
1. Go to www.buffaloschools.org
2. Click on the Students section
3. Click on the Clever application
4. Click on log in with Active Directory (multi-colored blocks)
5. Enter the Student Username and Password (Text/ClassDojo message Miss Baer if you need your child's username or password sent over)
6. When logged in, click on the Lexia Core 5 app.
•Fast Forword: This game is accessible using the link and directions below. The students play this game daily during Reading instruction. It is also designed to instruct the students at their individual levels.
To access Fast Forword:
1. Go to www.myscilearn.com/learner
2. Enter the school name: 99 Stanley Makowski
3. Enter the Student Username and Password: All usernames are the students' first name only and all passwords are 12345
•Storyline Online: Another popular Reading resource is Storyline Online! On this website, students are able to access read-aloud videos of their favorite books. Some books have an activity guide that can be accessed by parents and guardians.
To access Storyline Online:
1. Go to www.storylineonline.net
2. Search for a specific book or browse their library by clicking All Books at the top of the page.
•Starfall Reading: This Reading resource has different games for students to play that highlight phonics and reading skills. There is also a Parent-Teacher Center with free printable resources for home.
To access Starfall Reading:
1.Go to www.starfall.com/h/
2. Choose Grades 1,2,3
3. Choose a phonics or reading game to play
•ABCYA Reading: This is another Reading resource that has a variety of games for students to play that highlight phonics, reading skills, parts of speech, spelling, and sight words.
To access ABCYA Reading:
1. Go to www.abcya.com
2. Click on Grade 2
3. Click on ABC Letters
4. Choose a game to play