ELA for All of Third Grade- Mrs. Pritchard's Class, Mrs. Stephenson's Class, and Mrs. Wareham's Class
Please complete the work below each week. Click on the resource link for the story each week, which has an audio option if students would like to hear the story read aloud to them.
Week of April 27th-May 8th - Please Login to Schoology to see what assignments should be submitted! Thank you!
Story of the Week: Dog of the Sea Waves
Resource Lesson 24: Please use the content tab in the left hand corner to easily find the lesson, or you can use the arrrows to tab through the lessons.
- Reading- Read the story at least 3 times throughout the week. pages 312-329
- Please read the story to someone and tell them the main idea of the story and two details that support the main idea.
Please click this file for the Main Idea and Details Document: IVF Main Idea and Details
- Spelling- Complete Lesson 24 Spelling Pages in your workbook- pages 134 and 143
- Writing-Writing- comprehension (Please click the link to get the three higher order thinking questions, try to answer all three the best you can!)
- Grammar- Complete Lesson 24 Grammar Pages in your workbook- pages 132 and 133 (Complex Sentences and Conjuntions)
- Review- page 131, page 135- 144
Week of May 11th- May 15th
Resource Lesson 25: Please use the content tab in the left hand corner to easily find the lesson, or you can use the arrrows to tab through the lessons.
- Reading- Read the story at least 3 times throughout the week.
- Spelling- Complete Lesson 25 Spelling Pages in your workbook
- Grammar- Complete Lesson 25 Grammar Pages in your workbook
- Vocabulary- Vocabulary Text and Questions