Classroom behavior policy
Hello Students and Parents/Guardians,
You will find the rules and policies that are used throughout the school year in my classroom/school.
Lets have a GREAT year!
The classroom rules include:
- Respect each other and their feelings
- Raise your hand
- You classrom signals
- Keep your hands and feet to yourself. (No hitting, touching, or kicking peers)
- Use indoor voices (refer to classroom voice level chart)
- Use KIND words, NO inappropriate language
- STAY in your seat when required.
- Listen to ALL teachers and their directions (INCLUDING specials teachers)
- Utilize bathroom breaks as needed (Bathroom breaks are given throughout the day- no playing or wandering the halls for fun!)
- Water fountain trips should be for drinking purposes only (No playing and splashing water)
- No pushing and shoving in the hallway
- No use of a cellphone during school hour
However, if a student chooses to break the rules, the following steps will be taken:
First time: Warning
Second time: Loss of DOJO points
Third time: Phone call home to parent
Fourth time: Teacher conference with parent
Students who behave appropriately will be rewards with DOJO points- When students earn a certain amount of DOJO points they can earn incentives, candy, prize box prizes, fun Friday, and IPAD time.
Lets make this the best year yet!
- Ms. Bugman