Brain Pop is one of our favorite classroom resources! They are offering FREE access to families during this time away from school. To request free access, please click on the following link:Brain Pop Free Access
If you are not able to get access, use the following:
April Topic 1: Earth Day
May Topic 1: American Symbols
- What symbols represent the United States?
- Do symbols mean the same thing to everyone?
- How do people use the United States flag as a symbol?
May Topic 2: Life Cycles (Part 1)
1. How are the life cycles the same?
2. How are the life cycles different?
3. What do plants and animals need to survive?
June Topic 1: Life Cycles (Part 2)