Degrees and Certifications:
Here are some other resources to explore that can help you be creative, get you moving, and wonder about the world around you!
•The Stanley Makowski PE Page: This resource has plenty of activities to keep us active and staying healthy!
To access the Stanley Makowski PE Page:
1. Go to www.Facebook.com
2. Search Makowski PE- Bees on the Move
•The Stanley Makowski Art Page: This resource from Mrs. Coppins has weekly art challenges for students of all grade levels.
To access Mrs. Coppins' Art Page:
2. Click on the Art Challenges page
•The Stanley Makowski Music Page: This resource from Ms. Cissoko has different musical links, sing alongs, and music history.
To access Ms. Cissoko's Music Page:
2. Click on a link on the left side of the page to explore
•The Stanley Makowski Library Page: This resource from Mrs. Lambert has links to eBooks, the WorldBook for kids, and grade level links.
To access Mrs. Lambert's Library Page:
1. Go to
2. Click on a resource to start exploring
•Zoos and Aquariums: Zoos and aquariums around the country have activated live webcam streams and web shows of their animals.
The following zoos have live webcams of their animals:
1. The San Diego Zoo www.zoo.sandiegozoo.org
2. The Cincinnati Zoo www.cincinnatizoo.org
3. The Monterey Bay Aquarium ww.montereybayaquarium.org
4. The National Aquarium www.aqua.org
5. The Houston Zoo www.houstonzoo.org
6. The Georgia Aquarium www.georgiaaquarium.org
7. The Elmwood Park Zoo www.elmwoodparkzoo.org
8. The Smithsonian Zoo www.nationalzoo.si.edu
•Indoor and Outdoor Scavengar Hunts: One of my favorite things to do when I was a child was to go on a scavengar hunt inside and outside of my house! Check out this list of different types of scavengar hunts you can do inside or outside.
To view the list of Scavengar Hunts:
2. Have fun!
•Wellness Activities: You and your child's wellness is extremely important at any point in time-especially now more than ever! Check out these ideas to keep families moving and socializing. Remember to practice social distancing!
To view a list of family Wellness Activities: