Award Process and Results Posting FAQWhat happens after an offering has closed?After an offering has closed the responses are evaluated for:
- Compliance to the offering requirements
- Pricing (BIDs)
- Best Value (RFPs)
This evaluation determines the presumptive awardee(s).
Where can I find the posted results?
- Awards under $20,000 will be published immediately via the BONFIRE procurement portal: https://buffaloschools.bonfirehub.com/portal/?tab=pastOpportunities.
- Awards over $20,000 must be approved by the School Board. The School Board votes on awards at their monthly meeting (usually the 3rd Wednesday of every month).
- Approved awards are then posted via BONFIRE the day after the Board meeting: https://buffaloschools.bonfirehub.com/portal/?tab=pastOpportunities.
- Supporting information for Board approved awards is publicly available via Board Docs: https://www.boarddocs.com/ny/buffalo/Board.nsf. It is recommended that you use the offering number when conducting a search, or browse to the desired meeting date agenda/minutes.
- Any other information regarding the offering may be requested via a FOIL request following the instructions here: https://www.buffaloschools.org/Page/3741.
Can't Locate an Award?
Contact Richard Fanton, Director at email@example.com