Instructional New Hire forms
9. BPS Membership Option: Please note that all full-time instructional employees are required to join the retirement system.
10. Teacher Retirement System Application: This form will need to be printed out and have a notary signature. Once complete, it can be sent to the Wages and Salary office in 719A City Hall.
11. Advanced Credit Differential: Please note that an official transcript must be submitted. This must be sent electronically from the University to HRWageandSalary@buffaloschools.org or sealed and mailed to the Wages and Salary office in 719A City Hall. ALL graduate level courses that you are claiming MUST be listed on the ACD form.
12. Verification of Prior Service: This form will need to be sent to your previous employer(s). Once complete, it would need to be sent to the Wages and Salary office in 719A City Hall or e-mailing them to HRWageandSalary@buffaloschools.org.
13. Tenure Verification Form: If you have previously been tenured in another NYS district, then this form will need to be sent to the previous district. Once complete, it would need to be sent to the Human Resources Department in 720 City Hall or e-mailed to InstructionalHR@buffaloschools.org.
Health Insurance and Benefits
14. Click on the appropriate link below to access instructions and enrollment forms for your Health Insurance and Benefits