• Your child is eligible for special education services if attending a charter or non-public school. These schools, however, do not provide a full continuum of special education services, and therefore are not always able to fully implement a student’s IEP. In particular schools, the services are provided by the Buffalo School District. It is the responsibility of the Buffalo School District Committee on Special Education to determine if your child is eligible for special education services. You should contact: 

    • The Main Office or Coordinator for Special Education at your child’s school.
    • You may also contact Central CSE Chairperson on the chart below. 
If you are having trouble viewing the document, you may download the document.