How to upload art to your portfolio
How to create a online Art Portfolio with Schoology.
- Go into schoology and click on your name at the top right corner. When you see the tab “Your Profile” click it.
- On the left side under your profile picture look for the tab Portfolios and click it.
- If you created a Art Portfolio you will see the blue folder like the image below. If you need not create one you will click on the gray box with the + New Portfolio tab. This tab will help you create your online portfolio.
- Take a picture of your artwork before uploading your image to your portfolio. Click on your Art Portfolio folder to open it. You will see the tab + portfolio Items. Click on it and you will se a drop down with the word “FILE” click that.
- When you click the tab “FILE” this will open up your file folder to find your pictures. Click on the pictures tab and find “CAMERA ROLL” Click on that to find your artwork image. Double click on your artwork and it will load to your portfolio.