The application for the 2022-2023 school year is now available!!
The admissions process for School #64 Gifted and Talented Program is as follows:
- Click here to complete the online Buffalo Public School Choice Application.
- To complete a paper copy of the application that must be submitted to the Center Registration Center at 33 Ash Street, click here.
- The application window is December 8, 2021 - February 11, 2022. Only on-time applicants will be scheduled to test for the Gifted and Talented Program.
- Click Here for directions to 33 Ash Street.
- Central Registration will forward all applications to an assigned staff member to schedule an appointment.
- An assigned staff member will contact you via phone, email, or U.S. mail within 2 weeks of the application submission.
Olmsted School #64 Testing Dates for the 2022-2023 School Year
Placement of students to our magnet school setting is fully managed by the Buffalo Public Schools. For questions, please call the BPS Central Registration center at 816-3717 or visit the website of the BPS Central Registration Office.
The admissions process for School #64 the Dual Language Immersion (DLI) Program is as follows:
- Complete a Buffalo Public School Elementary Application. Click on the APPLY button to access an online application or complete a paper copy of the application and return to the Central Registration Center.
- Submit the completed application to the Central Registration Center located at 33 Ash Street, Buffalo, New York 14204. Click Here for directions.
- The application window is December 8, 2021 - February 11, 2022.
- Central Registration will contact you to schedule an appointment for a language assessment.